Coding Challenge

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Tue Mar 8 10:07:48 EST 2011

Malte, are you looking for a general solution to problems such as this:

"Tom is younger than Rose, but older than Will and Jack, in that order. Rose
is younger than Susie, but older than Jack. Jack is younger than Jim. Susie
is older than Rose, but younger than Jim. Jim is older than Tom. Who is the
oldest?"

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity