Coding Challenge

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Mar 8 08:15:35 EST 2011

Hi folks,

this is over my head. I have a problem I can not tackle alone, so please let me scream for help...

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLP

Imagine a group of kids:

Paul,Peter,Fritz,Madeleine,Joanne (and any additional number of kids)

I want to programmatically test on age relations of those kids:

e.g. Peter is older than Paul, Joanne is the same age as Paul.
Now I want to be able to test if the statement Joanne is older than Peter (or same age, or younger) are valid or not.
I will need to be able to do this for all kids in the group. Any ideas on how to tackle that???

Cheers,

Malte