Problem with iRev refresh

Paul Foraker paul.foraker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:44:46 EST 2011

I'm working on a registration page for a training (
www.blueskytrainings.com/register.irev ). I'm having a problem with Safari
and Chrome improperly refreshing to a PayPal page.  I'm on a Mac.

The following code works perfectly in Firefox and Camino.  It fails to go to
PayPal in Safari and Chrome.

When I copy the URL and paste it into Safari, it works. But, from the irev
page, I get a blank page and no PayPal URL (keeps the original URL).

Any suggestions?

put "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" into tURL
if getsDiscount then put "Discounted" into tuitionValue else put
"Full+Tuition" into tuitionValue
put "?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D88XBUTK3GS2A&on0=Training+Fee" into
tPost
put "&os0=" & tuitionValue after tPost
put "&currency_code=USD" after tPost
put tPost after tURL
put format("<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"0;URL=" &tURL & ">") into
thePlaceToGo
put thePlaceToGo

-- Paul