Potential Data Grid Helper column builder header alignment bug?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 11:15:10 EST 2011

Thanks for the clarification - this all makes a lot of sense and I'm glad it's not a bug.

It just so happened that my first two columns are both very narrow columns - for this row select checkbox and an inline button called 'test' that will fire a function on a per-row basis. (I'll share what I'm working on, once I have a few things sorted.)

No need to hack any deeper than necessary - for now, I'll just align left and use very short Titles!
Best,
Keith..