GLX application framework: application stacks and .dat files?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 11:28:12 EST 2011

Trevor,
Thanks for the hand-holding on the GLX framework and the clarification on why and when you use .dat files for distribution - another subtlety learned!

Conscious of time constraints - and being a ScreenSteps user myself - I'd be happy to draft an 'idiot-proof' update of this lesson for your review.

If you want to share the lesson file with me - in whatever way you think appropriate - perhaps we should take this off-list.
Best,
Keith..