Just starting out in iOs and LiveCode

Gerry gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:26:43 EST 2011

I'm embedding my own item delimiter character in the file for now (I'm using "\"). I then cycle through the text and grab each item one by one, putting them into lines of the field. It works, but there must be a better way.

Is the problem with my .txt file? I save it out of a text editor with Unix line breaks specified, and it's stored on dropbox.

Gerry

-- photo site: http://gerryorkin.com