Just starting out in iOs and LiveCode

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Thu Mar 3 17:48:55 EST 2011

There are many, many ways to do this. The barest minimum might be:

put url "http://myserver.org/updatedata/latest.txt" into latestUpdateData

Then work with that data as you wish. Not a web site, though it requires a
web host to stick the file on, of course. Though there are plenty of free
places to do that. Even a DropBox...

You can get as complicated as you want from there on, but that lets you
update all apps by updating one file.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity