Script to format a currency value

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Mar 1 12:16:56 EST 2011

Hi Sarah,
Sorry for the confusion, bad terminology!  You're right when you say it's just the currency value stored without  the decimal point (although the number of implied decimal points is part of the formatting spec, not fixed at 2).

I'll come up with some test cases today and send them in a separate email.

Pete Haworth