Question regarding a window shape for a stack in Windows

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:24:27 EDT 2011

I am able to do that.

Specifically, if I have the taskbar list all icons side by side, then, if I
click on the application, which is running from the 4.0 development
environment, it will bring the application to the front. If I click on the
application icon in the taskbar again, it will minimize the application
window. Clicking on the icon a third time brings it back up.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>wrote:

> Jonathan, are you able to minimize the stack from the taskbar?  In my Q&D
> limited testing here, minimizing doesn't seem to work unless it's done from
> a script in the stack, and even then, the stack just hides.  But it does
> get
> listed in the taskbar, which is good.
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX Design
>

> Recently, Jonathan Lynch wrote:
>
> > What I did works for that.
> >
> > At least, it has so far.
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Shao Sean <shaosean at wehostmacs.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Perhaps an external that makes use of the SetWindowsHookEx function can
> >> restore the taskbar functionality to stacks with custom shapes..

Do all things with love