Combobox

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Jun 30 23:10:55 EDT 2011

Thanks Ken.  I guess since I don;t work on Windows very often, I wasn't
aware of that. The custom option menu you mentioned sounds like what I've
just put together this afternoon, except I put a little plus sign at the
corner of the option menu that trigger adding a new value.  WHo knows, maybe
it will become a Drop Tools candidate when it grows up!

Just to clarify, are you saying that option menus on Macs are different than
on Windows in general, or just LC option menus?

Pete