Question regarding a window shape for a stack in Windows

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:53:55 EDT 2011

You can get around this (if I understand you correctly) by iconising the
stack and then returning the stack to it's previous state.

This is what I use...adapt to your needs.

In the mimimize button script:

on mouseUp
--reset the windowshape to default and add a minimise button, required due
to iconic command bug
set the decorations of this stack to "minimize"
set the iconic of this stack to true
end mouseUp

In the stack script:

In the stack script:
on unIconifyStack
-- revert to original window shape, doing so automatically removes the
minimise decoration
set windowShape of me to <your background image id>
end unIconifyStack

-----
Andy Piddock

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk - made with LiveCode (v1.3 released 20/02/2011)