LiveCode.tv Event #29 Wrap-Up

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 28 18:06:27 EDT 2011

Dear LiveCoders,

Last Saturday, 25 June, we had another nice on-line gathering of LiveCode fans. This time we had 2 interesting presentations by Ken Ray.

Ken's first presentation dealt with the new DropTools Palette, how it works, what it does, and how you can develop your own DropTool stacks.

The second presentation walked us through setting up and using the MetaCard IDE, which is a spartan and less intrusive alternative to the LiveCode IDE.

Due to a technical hiccup, Ken's presentations were cut into pieces. You can watch all pieces here http://qery.us/tz . We are looking into the possibility of hosting a concatenated version of the presentation elsewhere.

eHUG was allowed to raffle of a license of Disk Drill, courtesy of CleverFiles. The Raffle was won by Robert.

For those who did't win, you can still get a 20% discount by using the coupon code MUGDXDD-CF on the CleverFiles website http://www.cleverfiles.com .

We still need new presenters! If you would like to participate in the event, please head over to http://qery.us/u0 for ideas and leave a comment and/or contact Mark or Björnke. An easy way to contact us is through this web form http://qery.us/du