LiveCode and R

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jun 28 15:54:18 EDT 2011

Bob Cole wrote:
> [...]

I'm very much a noob with R myself, but I've found R Commander helpful
as a GUI frontend.

In Ubuntu it's available in the Ubuntu Software Center; I think there's
a downloadable version for Mac and Win too (but probably not as easy to
install as a convenient .deb package).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World