two images with the same ID

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jun 28 11:56:27 EDT 2011

Also, consider using a stack as a library, and putting all the images relevant to the entire application on one card in that stack. To make a stack a library stack, simply "start using" it. It doesn't have to be a substack, and you can use the same library stack for all your apps, making it possible to have shared code as well. The stack script of a library stack gets inserted as a backscript.

Bob