Strange Loss Of Focus

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jun 27 19:50:43 EDT 2011

Thanks  -- you might be right Terry.  In my case, the copy event is being
initiated by the palette, but the actual copying is taking place between two
other stacks, which might have something to do with the problem.  But given
that the starting stack is a palette, I would think mouseMove would always
be active there.

Thanks to John C for the frontScript suggestion.  Might wind up trying that.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design