ANN: PowerTools

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 18:54:59 EDT 2011

Bob, doesn't the templateButton, templateField, etc., do this for you?

Or do you want to have multiple custom templates? If so, it seems that you could use a custom property, with all the object properties important to you loaded there, and every time you create a new object, just set all those props and their values to that list.

Craig Newman