Strange Loss Of Focus

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jun 27 18:31:34 EDT 2011

The message title would normally refer to me, but in this case, the problem
is with a stack...

I have a palette stack that initiates copying of groups from one stack to
another.  Once the copy is done, the palette stack apparently loses focus,
and a mouseMove handler in the palette refuses to trigger unless the mouse
moves in and out of the stack's rect 2 times.

I've started using a workaround (?) that sends a physical "click" command to
the palette after the copy operation finishes, to try to physically activate
the palette again.  It seems to be working, but this is kind of goofy and
I'm wondering if there's a better way to make the palette's mouseMove
detection responsive again.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi