[OT] Amiga OS in 2011

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 27 17:15:33 EDT 2011

the newton was under a magazine on the sofa, someone thru a hard suitcase on
top of it, the screen broke but the newton was responsive enough that I was
able to dump all my ROM... now my ROM lives in my MacBook Pro under the
Einstein emulator.

I almost bought a new newton these days, but right now, I have other
priorities.

:-)

Another favorite is Haiku (http://www.haiku-os.org ), it would be my desktop
of choice if LiveCode supported it but right now, I don't even dream of
asking for support. It is such a niche platform that no business case can be
made to RunRev to support it. In my ideal world, all my desktops would run
Haiku, my servers would be BSD and my mobiles would be WebOS. Now, have you
guys notices that all my favorites are unable to run the LiveCode engine,
that is why I am locked with macs....

one day maybe this will change, but not right now.