formattedheight and formattedwidth

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 27 17:07:37 EDT 2011

Another way to do this is to have an object like a graphic on each card the size you want the card to be. You could put a handler in the object so that right clicking on it popped a menu, allowing you to select some pre-set sizes for the card, or make a custom size. Once selected, the graphic object could be sized appropriately, and then you could set the stack size to the formatted height and formatted width. The object size itself would be the "remembering".

If you already have a graphic object for your background pattern all the better. To prevent end users of your app (if there will be some) from doing the same thing, make a stack script that sets a property for devmode or something, and set it to false before compiling your stack. Check the value of the property before allowing the right-click to pop the menu.

I think that is how I would do it.

Bob