Copy Files in the Standalone Settings

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 27 05:06:12 EDT 2011

Hi Slava,

It seems like it. I agree it doesn't seem right. I never thought about it that much because I always have only a few files to copy. You could report this as a bug.

Btw if you want to install fonts the correct way, you might want to use the Installer Maker Plugin.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com