[ANN] MobGUI Joins LiveCode Marketplace

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Jun 24 11:32:24 EDT 2011

Dear list folks,

I'm delighted to welcome MobGUI to the LiveCode Marketplace family.
This great little plugin makes it easy and fun to add that native look
and feel to your LiveCode iOS applications. John Craig is of course a
well known and respected member of this community, and we look forward
to working with him.

You can learn all about MobGUI here:

http://www.mobgui.com

You can purchase it from Marketplace here:

http://www.runrev.com/store/product/mobgui/

And to celebrate, for one month only, we are bundling this
indispensible utility with any iOS LiveCode purchase, free. This
includes updates, platform addons and new iOS purchases.

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager
http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode – Realize fast, compile-free coding