force exit of mouseDown?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:04:57 EDT 2011

> Be careful if you plan to build this into an app. You can't set a script to
> more than 10 lines in a standalone.

Woah, thanks Jacqueline!! My script does indeed have umpteen more lines than 10.

A question then: if I clone a group containing a button object with
script ABC, will the button of the cloned group also contain the exact
same script ABC? The answer ought obviously be "Yes", but, given that
10-line limit to "set script" and the mis-behaviour of behaviors, best
to double-check with here with my Programming Elders.

Phew!

--
Nicolas Cueto (temporarily not on an iPhone, cause he's back for a
couple of hours in the section of the pre-earthquake school building