Checkbox label

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 23 16:38:35 EDT 2011

No, but you can create a label field and group it with the checkbox. That way you can put the label anywhere you want and still drag it around as a single entity.

You will find that a lot of problems in LC are solved that way. Some call these methods "kludges" or "hacks" but I prefer to think of them as "innovative" and born of "progressive thinking". OK OK IT'S A KLUDGE!!!

Bob