group name persisting

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 23 13:30:01 EDT 2011

Oh hey, there you go. Well then isn't that the solution to the problem? Just set the name of the control referenced in it right after the group is recreated, or do I misunderstand the issue?

It seems to me that having a group that has been ungrouped and then regrouped retain it's name is actually a feature, a blessing that has saved me in the past. I did notice however that back then if you leave the card while the group was ungrouped, then come back and regroup it, the name will NOT be retained. It may not work that way now.

I think they do that so that you can ungroup objects, change something about them, like the order in which they are layered, then regroup them without having to go through the hassle of setting up all the properties of the initial group all over again. Just guessing though.

Bob