group name persisting

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Jun 22 18:09:48 EDT 2011

I had this issue a while back. The "last group" construct doesn't always
return the id of the last created group for some reason.  I got round it
with this code:

   *put* the last line of the groupIDs of this card into myGroupID

I'm nervous about how reliable this is but it seems to be working fine so
far so fingers crossed (oops, in view of other recent posts on this thread,
maybe that wasn't the best choice of words!).

Pete