Live LiveCode code event #28 Wrap up

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 18:01:22 EDT 2011

Hi

The show was great, as ever. But sadly, Andre accidentally deleted his presentation. He outlined a secure ftp external that he is working on. A replacement movie introduction will be up within the week.

Judy however has her whole presentation ready for the archives, and it was a very informative one, especially if you need to think about accessibility of your programs:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15465044

The 98 $ data recovery tool by cleverfiles was won by Judy (congrats!).

Note that next weekend will be organised by Mark. please make sure to contact me or him to make a date for your own presentation soon.

cheers
Björnke