Wondering about LC and HTML5

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 10:48:08 EDT 2011

Richard,

You're the chess grandmaster thinking nine moves ahead. I'm just trying to figure out how the pieces move. Thanks for trying to figure out what that stupid paragraph was supposed to mean. All I was really trying to say was that we might use LiveCode to gather useful code from websites we like -- then reuse that code in our own projects. What I should have said instead was, "If Richard is talking about web programming, listen up."

Thanks,

Mike