Unicode text in custom properties

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Wed Jun 22 00:41:18 EDT 2011

As advised by the good folks on the list, custom properties are capable of
storing Unicode text, but typing it in the Contents window of the property
inspector is not a good idea. Instead, establish the text in a field first,
then assign it to the custom property from the unicodeText of the field.

Thanks,

Slava