[OT] My first impressions of Chromebook

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jun 21 17:25:24 EDT 2011

I couldn't find the developer option is settings. Can you tell me where you
found it?

I did find an interesting article on "Chromoting" which is described as
desktop sharting from your Chrombook to your PC. Evidently, it's in
development right now, but the idea is you install an extension on your
Chromebook and one on your Chrome browser in your PC, and then you will be
able to virtually control your PC from Chromebook.

I would certainly be very interested in this, as it would allow me to code
in LC when on my Chromebook.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Colin Holgate <coiin at verizon.net> wrote:

> I take it you know there's a developer option in settings, where you can
> get OS updates as they happen? Not sure if that does the offline thing yet,
> I'm just doing an update now.
>

> On Jun 21, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:
>
> > Google is planning for offline mode by the end of the summer.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.