Wondering about LC and HTML5

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Tue Jun 21 02:37:53 EDT 2011

I don't expect that some "LiveCard" HC equivalent will ever help us to build professional grade HTML5/CSS3 LC powered client-side apps. On the other hand, in about server-side LC-server driven apps, i expect that a full revamped set of htmltext and unicode LC-engine features would greatly help us to improve the ways we could design and code very usable new kind of LC-based n-tier solutions.

Le 21 juin 2011 à 03:22, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> been there as well, I am circunventing the problem by not trying to solve
> it. Desktop code is not portable to server environment but if you start from
> the server point of view from the beggining then it is possible.

Kind regards,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70