[OT ??] OpenXION

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Tue Jun 21 01:42:31 EDT 2011

Went not Dr Scott Raney the mainly sole developer too of a very impressive MC platform before ? Rebecca Bettencourt seems both very able, ambitious and humble. Here is the report of a recent exchange i had with her and i hope that along or after its university studies, she will get time to provide to our xtalk community its own purpose  for cgi tasks. If this can happen, i'm very confident that the benefits will goes to both OpenXION and LC-Server. In my mind, LC-Server will need to rely on some serious challenger to get a chance to become a more visible and well accepted professional xtalk standard. In this way, i expect that both RunRev and all of our sweet LC dev community should stay tuned and be handy with Rebecca if she need some help from us to build and improve its C/C++ based CLI OpenXION open source xtalk.

>> Hi Pierre,
>>
>> It will still be a while before I even start writing OpenXION 2.0, but
>> I think it would be cool if you could use XION to build web apps, so
>> I'll certainly put 'Apache module' on my list.
>>
>> Thanks for writing,
>> Rebecca Bettencourt
>> Kreative Software
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Pierre Sahores <sc at sahores-conseil.com> wrote:
>>> Dear Rebecca Bettencourt,
>>>
>>> I just discovered your Openxion amazing initiative and i will closely follow the progress of your project. Are you expecting to deliver an Apache module along the C++ based version of your Openxion 2.0 for coming pre-announced version ?
>>>
>>> Thanks again for your initiative !
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> --
>>> Pierre Sahores