[OT ??] OpenXION

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 20:26:32 EDT 2011

Sure,  xion might not be much. But it could be an easy way to use on the server side, if the person making it wants to go that direction. Sure it's a one person project, and probably never going to be a replacement for livecode. But then, maybe it picks up, and that would be a benefit for Livecode too.