[OT] MultiMailer software

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Jun 20 14:22:27 EDT 2011

I'd strongly recommend against sending out 1000+ emails from your personal
computer on a regular basis.  Even if your ISP allows it, it's likely that
you will fall foul of the various internet police blacklist sites and
getting yourself off those lists is a huge undertaking.  And yes, I speak
from bitter experience!

For my band, I'm happy to pay $12/month for an online service to do this for
me.  It's specifically geared towards independent musicians so probably not
what you need but there are many outfits out there that provide this type of
service and will ensure you comply with all the current anti-spam
regulations and don't fall foul of the blacklist sites.

If you want one for free, check out www.phplist.com.

Pete