[OT] MultiMailer software

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Jun 20 13:50:19 EDT 2011

> > Does anyone of you have experience with software to send
> newsletters
> > to a list of 1000+ email addresses? I tried to write
> something myself,
> > but I'm afraid servers will falsely recognize me as a spammer if I
> > make my own software for this.
> >
> > Any recommendations?

I use GroupMail 5 - it is Windows only though. It does everything I want,
allowing use of multiple account connections, block lists (to unsubscribe
people but still maintain records in the db) and more. It has a timer
console as well, so that you can, for example, pause it every five emails
for five seconds, or the like.

A number of ISPs are extremely restrictive on what their customers do with
their own mailing lists. You should check with your provider if there are
any restrictions.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President