[OT] My first impressions of Chromebook

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 20 10:11:43 EDT 2011

I have mixed feelings about chromebooks. I tend to place them in the same
category of netbooks and then they lose the competition but I know they are
a whole different thing with a different purpose. I just think they should
be cheaper. $250 would be the right price for an online appliance like that.

My own online gizmo is my OLPC XO-1...