LC error messages

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 19 23:55:13 EDT 2011

On 6/19/11 10:21 PM, Slava Paperno wrote:
> Where are the LC error messages listed, please?

See "errordialog" in the dictionary, where it says:
***
Comments:
Standard error descriptions are stored in the cErrorsList of the first
card of stack "revErrorDisplay". The error-code refers to the line
number in this custom property which contains the error description.

You can look up the description of an error using this line of code:

answer line (item 1 of line 1 of pExecutionError) of the cErrorsList of
card 1 of stack "revErrorDisplay"
***

I saved the list as a text file for reference. If you have a working web
plugin, you can also look them up on my web page:

<http://jacque.on-rev.com/codebits/dualrevlets.irev>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com