Test on android simulator

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 19 12:44:54 EDT 2011

On 6/19/11 1:44 AM, Ludovic Thébault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed the android SDK. It's works. i've create an virtual
> device. It's works. I've set the "mobile configuration" in prefs to
> put the path of the sdk. I've the "jdk" path displayed.
>
> But in the Test target menu of livecode (461), i've nothing about
> Android...
>
> What is wrong ?

When it happens to me, it means that the device is not mounted correctly
in debug mode. LiveCode will see any device if the adb tool does. Open a
new terminal window, cd to the platform-tools folder and type:

  adb devices

If that command does not list the serial number of your device, then
LiveCode can't see it either. You'll need to make sure that adb tools
recognizes it before you can use the LiveCode interface.

I have never had LiveCode fail if adb can see my tablet. But I have had
many occasions where adb can't see my tablet. Sometimes I need to reboot
it after turning on debug mode.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com