the mouse Text and Unicode

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Sat Jun 18 14:59:03 EDT 2011

When I use word 4 of the mouseCharChunk (instead of word 2), following
Bernd's procedure, then your first method "the number of words in char 1 to
(word 4 of the mouseCharChunk) of me" works for all words in my sample, and
I think so does this "terrifying hack." I'm still testing with longer and
more varied texts...

Thanks to everyone!

Slava