ChartMaker server-side

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Jun 18 10:29:21 EDT 2011

Hi Pierre,

Have you tried it? I don't do anything server-side so cannot advise you
specifically. Since it is a library of LiveCode with no other dependencies,
it should be compatible with any LiveCode implementation. The only
requirementis that the graphic be drawn to the first available topStack.

If a server-side ChartMaker has legs, contact me off-list and we can pursue
the implementation.

Best regards

Hugh Senior
FLCo

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011, Pierre Sahores wrote

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for this announcement. Is it or will it be soon, ways to use your
library on the server-side (irev based, fore coming announced protected
stacks support for LC-Server) just alike dedicated libs does under the PHP
platform ?

Best regards,

Pierre