revFontLoad

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Sat Jun 18 09:42:04 EDT 2011

For years now I have from time to time tried to get revFontLoad to work in Windows. This particular font requires no licensing.

I have spent the day trying one more time. I have read and re-read every post to this list that contains either "revFontLoad" or "embedding fonts." and I still cannot figure it out. Is there a step-by-step explanation anywhere (for dummies), or a turorial (for dummies?) I simply want to avoid making a user install the font.

Cheers!

Lars