nuther new newbie nuisance

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Wed Jun 15 13:12:29 EDT 2011

Well, it takes code to flip images with buttons, and the scrolling field
needs none. But if you want to write some code anyway, you can also script
the field to randomize the order of the images.

As for cutting them off, that is true... You will get partial images at the
top and bottom while scrolling, particularly if the images are very large.
If they are small, instead of separating the images with returns, one could
use spaces and let the engine wrap as many into view as possible.

If a slideshow-style presentation on each card is preferred, then fields are
not the way to go. But Tim was giving examples of scrolling, so I went with
that. :)

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity