Handling 'suspend' in iOS apps

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jun 14 20:16:25 EDT 2011

Thanks Gerry - seems like getting my app to 'suspend' was a one-off glitch
that I can't repeat - like you say, it always quits now. So, it seems that
the shutdown message is the only one that gets sent - for the moment I think
we'll just implement an automated save and tell our students that's what
will happen if they click the home button.

Terry...