AW: anything new with mouse wheel in groups?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jun 14 08:32:16 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,
thanks for jumping in.
In my case the old workaround with an background image for the whole group
did the trick to catch the message. So I can put the handler into the group
and don't have to check for anything else.
Just wanted to know, if there is something more sophisticated. But as you
explained, a group has no surface...
Thanks
Tiemo