Chat transcripts for Live LiveCode.tv events?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Jun 13 18:45:14 EDT 2011

yeah, sorry we do not keep chats. it's not really much you'll missing anyway. most people listen in silence and awe ;)

someone suggested to make an alternative view for the client, that could be shown at the bottom of the stream somehow. but time constrains and such... no idea. we do ask presenters to reply by repeating the question in chat, and most people do. frankly, beyond that you don't miss much, especially complaining about the ads is a first hand experience for live attendants too :P

everyone has ideas how to improve the event, and some even try to do something about it. basically, this is your event as much as it is mine or marks, so if you want change, contact me, do something, and together we can make it better.

cheers
Björnke