Chat transcripts for Live LiveCode.tv events?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 13 16:27:27 EDT 2011

Hi Ben,

If you want the full experience, you'll have to participate in the event. The organisers don't keep a transcript. If something relevant for the presentation is entered in the chat, it is usually repeated by the presenter. If someone on this list has a transcript, I hope s/he will be so kind to send it to you.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com