Chat transcripts for Live LiveCode.tv events?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Jun 13 15:59:49 EDT 2011

Björnke et al,

I've never managed to attend a livecode.tv event live, but I've really
appreciated the ones I've viewed on ustream (hate the ads, but I guess a
necessary evil unless anyone finds a better alternative).  But it's
frustrating for us retro-viewers to not see the chat part of the event.  Does
anyone save the transcripts of these, and could they (possibly with timecodes)
be attached to the video, eg just pasted in as the first comment on each one
on ustream, or added to the page on livecode.tv?

Thanks for all the hard work that's gone (and going) into this series,

Ben