Distinguishing CLI from GUI

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 13 10:12:36 EDT 2011

if you can live with a script launches instead of calling the standalone
directly then you can set some environment variables by hand and then check
the on the startup handler, something along the lines of:

standalone.sh:

#!/bin/bash

export ARGS=$1

./standalone.x86

And then you check for the environment variable called ARGS....