[OT] is the Lion really just a donkey sewn inside an old lion skin?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jun 12 21:07:08 EDT 2011

Folks,

I've just reverted back from Lion. I don't have enough space for a dedicated
volume, so, I decided to upgrade my Live Main Development system to lion and
guess what, BETA really means BETA. After it managed to crash the mac with
that fine kernel panic message six times in two or three hours.

After seeing those inovations, I decided that I will avoid Lion, there is
nothing there for me. If Fedora had a decent File transfer program like
Interarchy or Filezilla. If we had RevBrowser for linux, then, I would go
back to Linux and never come back...

:-D

(but I still root for the BSD engine)