How to structure HTML text (tags and attributes) for processing in LiveCode?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 13:44:39 EDT 2011

Thanks Colin. Actually, I think this is the same Tidy project as I reached in my recent thread about my quest to get TextWrangler to soft-wrap HTML text files by tags and attributes (still can't get the syntax quite right).

I hadn't thought of trying to access it direct from LiveCode though. The plumbing of that is beyond my capabilities at the moment but it's maybe something to put on the back-burner as a project to learn about externals when I get a free month or two! ;-)

BTW nice presentation last night and really hit the spot with part of my current project - I just wish my neighbourhood didn't all hit the 'net on wet Saturday evenings and block me streaming www.livecode.tv!
Best,
Keith..