Windows 7 and the plugin

paul foraker paul at whitefeather.com
Sat Jun 11 02:22:46 EDT 2011

We have a client with a brand new Windows 7 installation and freshly
downloaded Firefox, reporting:

Upon following the mailed task link or the link to install the plugin I am
prompted to allow access.  Regardless of what I do at this point, I
subsequently receive a notification "There was an error loading the revlet -
error processing revlet" and firefox hangs.  I have not been able to proceed
further or in any other direction.  Task Manager is required to shut down
Firefox.

We'll do a screen sharing session next week so we can see it happen, but I
thought I'd ask if anyone's had similar issues and could offer pointers.

-- Paul

--

White Feather Software
www.whitefeather.com